With India taking an invincible 1-0 lead in the India vs Sri Lanka T20 series after the 2nd match, the home community must be stoked with India’s positive start of the year. Sincere prayers goes to Isuru Udana hoping for his speedy comeback in the 3rd and final match of the series.
Now, it’s time to shift all eyes to Pune today and hopefully enjoy a spectacular end to this series after the unfortunate rain-wreck in Guwahati in the 1st match. With an amazing revival of spirits by team Kohli in the 2nd match in Indore by pulling in a solid 7-wicket win against Sri Lanka, we are hopeful about the forthcoming decisive match.
The key player in the 2nd India vs Sri Lanka T20 match, Navdeep Saini has gained a lot of praise for his stellar figures of 2-18 in his four overs that helped limit the score to 142-9 in the 1st first innings. As such, the team confidence seems to be soaring high as new players are marking their presence in the field even with the absence of ace players like Rohit Sharma.
Introducing the Fantasy Realm of Sports
Now, here’s an idea. How about shifting places today and getting remarkably closer to the next game through the world of fantasy sports? A thriving online medium that mirrors live sports, fantasy cricket is a sub-verse of fantasy sports where passionate cricket fans can use their skill and game expertise to create their own virtual team of players and be rewarded as per their live performance in the field.
India versus Sri Lanka T20- Introducing Fantasy Cricket
This is where things get exciting for cricket fans worldwide as the revolutionary entrance of fantasy sports has turned the spectator fan club into active participants by allowing them opportunities to be the commander of their own team.
Now, every match or league, whether it’s an ODI, T20 series or even the World Cup, cricket followers can join the fantasy realm and claim their stake on their self-created virtual team and win rewards based on their real time performance. Since, we are left with the final match of India versus Sri Lanka T20, the same should be a fitting sample for cricket fans to now test their accumulated knowledge on their favorite sport.
However, before we get to that, let us highlight some quick pointers for new fantasy cricket players so that they know what fantasy cricket is really all about. Here, we shall talk about the classic format of fantasy cricket.
Classic Fantasy- Team formation
- Select a team of 11 best players from both the teams in question
- Some fantasy platforms offer a maximum limit on the number of players from a single team. So, pick accordingly.
- Select your Captain and Vice-Captain from the chosen set of players
- The Captain carries 2x points and Vice-captain carries 1x points. So, chose them carefully as their performance shall affect your overall score.
- Your aim is to dominate the leaderboard with maximum points to win the match and earn top of the line rewards.
This is the key format of the game that all players must follow to play according to the rules to win the match. All players must watch the match simultaneously to track their fantasy scorecard and withdraw winnings by the end of the game.
Game Strategy- India vs Sri Lanka T20
Here comes the works- discerning the key winning strategy. Kicking off here might feel like a catch 22 but it really isn’t if you have followed cricket even randomly for the past 6 months. If you are aware of the recent matches that involves the teams in your next match, you are rest assured to get your groove set in the game in no time.
The following pointers will help you sort out your key agendas.
- Analyze both the teams of the match & identify their strong and weak points
- Read the weather and pitch conditions of the venue
- Study recent track record of players and their current form
- Select top order batsmen and key bowlers
- Study your Captain and Vice-Captain thoroughly as they carry maximum points
- Recent injury or recovery of players (in this case, Isuru Udana)
- Star players to watch out for (in this case, Navdeep Saini)
- Previous results of playing against the same team
- Availability of chosen players
These pointers shall offer enough information to help you create your own solid team to get you going on the India vs Sri Lanka T20 final match today.
A Fantasy App for Sri Lanka tour of India 2020
The final stage of the process ends and begins at choosing a portal that best reflects your aims and end goal. The big WIN. However, there are certain features that a fantasy app must have in order to realize your goal in a safe and rewarding manner.
Take a look at these must have features.
- Foremost, the app should be 100% safe and legal
- Seamless UI for smooth gaming experience
- Must promote the game under a skill centric structure
- Must be player centric that rewards players on their consistent performance
- Should allow maximum variety of leagues and tournaments for flexible choice
- Should boost your game with regular promotions and offers for standard motivation
- Should welcome users with sign up bonus to get you in immediate action
- Must secure your online transactions required during cash games
A thorough research has been done by us in order to serve you a suitable platter for a holistic gaming experience. While there exist many big guns in this field today, we were inclined towards a recently launched portal in 2018 that aptly named itself as BalleBaazi (BB). Sporting the iconic face of Yuvraj Singh as its brand ambassador, BB has created buzz in a quick span of time solely for the fact that it ticks all the boxes above.
Participate in India vs Sri Lanka tour of 2020 on BalleBaazi
You can enjoy three popular sports in this platform- Fantasy Cricket, Fantasy Football and Fantasy Kabaddi. Fantasy cricket can further be played in multiple gaming formats- classic fantasy, batting fantasy and bowling fantasy. The same is powered by an attractive line of premium rewards and cash prizes to keep you right on track. You may download the app from its official website to test it out immediately.
Closing thoughts for the Final India vs Sri lanka 2020 Venue Match
Beginners can start their fantasy journey by playing practice games on a portal of their choice. We suggest you try different variants and formats and figure out the one that best speaks to you. We also propose that you play as many practice games you want till you are confident that you can cash in on them.
So, break a leg this New Year whether with India vs Sri Lanka tour today before the clock strikes 7pm and make this brand new month stand out for you.